A wedding is the most charming event in a person’s life and decorating it with magnificent colors adds to the beauty of the event. If you’re planning for a home wedding, you can incorporate several fancy ideas to make the event mesmerizing and stunning. However, depending on your venue, which usually is backyard for home weddings, there may come some restrictions to the décor type and theme.
But you can still customize the celebrations depending on your budget. First, decide them, stick to it and then plan for wedding decors.
In this article, Fab Glass and Mirror have compiled a list of some latest wedding decoration ideas for a home wedding.
Table Decor Ideas
Customize Cake Table
Add a green wreath over your tablecloth. You may also wrap the garland around the base of your wedding cake and place it on the table. Surrounding your cake with beautiful desserts, a few candles, and flowers will spruce it up and make guests say wow.
Spice Up Buffet Table
Everyone will get to the buffet table for a delicious plate of food, so make it a bit more exciting with DIY decors. You can customize your buffet table with:
- Natural Napkins. Instead of renting expensive fancy napkins, buy white plane napkins in bulk and bring natural flair to them. You may add a green touch to them with embroidery threads, herbs, and twigs. You can personalize initial lines with a rope and burlap.
- Glitzy Glassware. Frosted glass windows and glassware may look appealing, but wedding glassware should be snazzy and sparking. Make a mixture of pining gel and crystal sugar in a large bowl and dip the rims of your glasses into it. Allow them to harden at room temperature. Instead, you can rent colored glassware.
- Pop Up Table Runner. Rather than investing in several expensive floral centerpieces, space up small beautiful floral vases throughout the length of the runner. It will make your crockery pop up at first glance.
- 3-D Table Runner. If your theme is not floral, go for cool, charming landscapes making a geometric 3-D table runner. It’ll have your guests spouting all night and say wow to your creativity.
Bring Ambience to Guest Table
One of the busiest places at a wedding event is guest tables, where guests sit and spend their most time. Spice up a guest table with:
- More Greenery. If you like nature and greenery just get some fresh herbs to keep them on tables for a nice accent. You can also get some green fresh blooms such as a lemon leaf, dusty miller, and eucalyptus to display them at tables and reception in beautiful pots.
- Glass Table Lamps. Spice up tables using glass table lamps. Just like patterned frosted glass windows, table lamps with glass stands reflect the beautiful view of the surroundings. You can also surround lamps with amorous flowers to make them look more attractive.
- Charming Drink Flags. Let your guest know they there are celebrating the event with celebratory drink flags. You can make customized flags by simply wrapping the metallic tissue paper around floral straws.
- Glass Flower Stake. Incorporate your favorite florals at a wedding with glass pot flower stakes. You can DIY make this project a few days prior to the wedding. A frosted glass shade offers a romantic ambiance to the product.
Menu Decor Idea
Green is trendy in the wedding world. Get a large leaf, pick up white paint pen, and display menu in your favorite handwriting.
If printing escort cards and menus seem dreary to you, use the calligraphed menu. Get your menu calligraphed with the script of your choice or according to the color of the wedding theme.
An adorable hand-lettered menu grabs the attention of guests. Incorporate your creativity with some colorful chalks to have the one.
Reception Decor Ideas
Curtain the Ceiling
Rent large white fabrics and hang them down the ceiling over your buffet table and reception to make the event elegant. Go for funky colors like yellow to add a vibe of fun.
Add a layer of different attractive colors to the variety of floral designs to create a splendid focal point. Use cheap and easily customizable material such as paper, tissue paper tassel, or wreaths of green.
Hang Up Flowers
Hang flowers in beautiful pots a few feet above the buffet table to create a fun vibe to the event. You can simply hang a green wreath along with some hanging lanterns to spice up space. If you don’t like flowers, buy paper lanterns in bulk and hang them at a reception.
Floating Gold Paint Balloons
Just like frosted glass windows look more appealing than wooden windows, you can make ordinary balloons look glamorous by dipping them in liquid gold leaf. You can hang these golden decors to float them around your reception or over tables to add some spark to the event.
Floral Floating Balloons
From confetti-filled balloons to green balloon strings, you can hang a trail of floral balloons to bring shimmering touch to the event.
Garland Décor Ideas
Nature Inspired Garland
You can design customized green garlands a day or two days before the wedding event to hang them over wedding arch, tables, or reception.
Cheery Braid Wreath
These beautiful cheery tassels not only look amazing but save you on cost as well. You can DIY create them with themed tissue papers and mylar.
Silk Flower Garland
Silk flower garlands look so real they guests could hardly know if they’re not. Display these beautiful laurels at reception or hang at ceremony backdrops.
The list of customized, latest decors is not limited to the above ideas; however, these are the most trendy and appealing wedding décor ideas. You can always search for other trendy ideas or incorporate your creativity to come up with some most appealing and unique decors.
Whatever the idea may be- always keep in mind your budget and theme of the wedding. Enjoy!